• Please call the Kids’ Club office in advance if your child will be absent.
• If your child is absent more than three times in a month, he/she may be dismissed from the program.
• If your child is not able to attend school due to health concerns, he/she may not attend Kids’ Club until he/she can attend a full day of school. Please call the office to notify staff of any absences.
• If a child is in ISS (In-School suspension), he/she may not attend Kids’ Club until the suspension is complete. Please arrange for alternate care for your child.
• A bus will be provided to transport your child to Kids’ Club.
• There is no provided transportation home. Parents/Guardians are responsible for pick up by 6pm each day.
• If a child is suspended from the regular bus, he/she may not ride the Kids’ Club bus until the suspension is complete. Parents are welcome to provide transportation to Kids’ Club if desired.
Student Pick Up Policy and Procedures
• Kids’ Club program dismisses at 6pm each afternoon.
• Please be on time to pick up your child. Students who are consistently picked up late may be dismissed from our program.
• If you are unable to pick up your child, please arrange for alternate transportation and notify the office. The authorized person must be listed in the emergency contact section of your child’s registration packet. Please advise this person to have an ID ready.
• Please present your child’s Kids’ Club “Pick up” tag upon driving through the pick up line.
• Please be mindful of traffic flow on connecting streets as the pick up line forms. Please do not block intersections. Pull your car to the side, allow for through traffic, and be courteous to other drivers.
• Students may not be picked up/signed out by anyone under the age of 15.
• If picking up your child early, please sign your child out on the “Early Sign Out” sheet at the reception desk.