For the safety of our children, all volunteers must complete the following process before the first day of volunteering, and all volunteers are required to have a background check. The total process can take up to 5 business days to complete. All information submitted to Kids’ Club remains secure and confidential. A staff member will be in contact with you when the process is complete.
- Read the Kids’ Club Volunteer Handbook or request a copy at the Kids’ Club office.
- Fill out an Adult Volunteer Application or a Youth Volunteer Application for volunteers younger than 18.
- Return the completed packet to the Kids’ Club office with the following: valid driver’s license to be copied and a signed consent for background check (included in volunteer packet).
- A Kids’ Club staff member will be in contact with you when the background check is complete and will discuss your volunteer preferences and availability at this time.
- Receive the appropriate training or materials needed for your selected area of service.
- Begin making a positive difference!
Please contact our Kids’ Club staff at (830) 626.7762 with any questions– we’re eager to help!